One the objectives of Technology I is to help provide students with tools and resources that are necessary for career and job readiness. While having skills in Microsoft software such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint are important, students also need to acquire communication skills that will enable them to speak to potential employers with confidence and clarify about their qualifications for the job.
This exercise provides you with questions that might be asked at an interview. Please answer each of the following questions in a minimum of 3 sentences. Some questions may require a paragraph or more. DON”T RUSH YOUR ANSWERS! YOU WILL BE GRADED ON GRAMMAR, SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND THE CONTENT OF YOUR ANSWER. (50pts)
1). Copy and Paste the questions in a Word Document titled ” Interview”. If I was sending the document, it would be InterviewTH. (Put your initials at the end)
2). Save the Word document in your folder.
3). Please Email me your responses and completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org. This assignment is due at the conclusion of the class period. NO EXCEPTIONS.
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your weaknesses?
4. Why do you want this job?
5. Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
6. Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?
7. What are you most proud of?
8. What are your lifetime dreams?
9. Give words that describe your character.
10. What is your greatest fear?
11. What is the most important thing you have learned in school?
12. What’s the best book you have read?
13. Who are your heroes?
14. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
15. What is your greatest achievement?
16. Describe how you would handle a conflict with a co-worker that got heated?
17. When you work in groups, describe what is important when working with others to complete a project?